It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership. We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed by Apartment Advisors.
- Inspect building and grounds for physical appearance, security issues, preventive maintenance, and tenant satisfaction.
- Maintain common areas and property elements professionally with quality and efficiency that is acceptable to the property owner.
- Solicit, negotiate, award and sign contracts for contractual services.
- Monitor and control outside service contracts.
- Coordinate all ordinary repairs and maintenance of the property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Maintain files for all building contract services, equipment warranties and guarantees, building plans and specifications, and tenants’ correspondence, building and/or tenant leases, billing records, and documents.
- Provide owner with secure online access to all property files in digital format.
- Monitor for governmental requirements and laws requiring compliance.
- Monitor for compliance and control tenants and vendors Certificates of Insurance (if applicable).
Property Valuation Management
- Create a real property tax assessment comparative market analysis for purposes of disputing tax assessments.
- Generate property capital budgeting needs with ROI analysis.
- Prepare asset value enhancement, refinancing and other exit or recapitalization analysis.
- Conduct rent studies with recommended pro-forma rental analysis.
- Review and file for real property tax dedication.
- Oversee tenant lease compliance issues and Property rules and regulations.
- Maintain tenant files for all correspondence, building leases, insurance certificates, billing records, and documents.
- Handle all tenant delinquencies including assistance with summary possession and eviction.
- Develop, maintain, and improve one-on-one tenant relations.
- Monitor tenant lease expirations and renewals.
- Market and advertise vacant units and thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Oversee, monitor, and collect tenants’ rents, laundry income, and other operating costs.
- Maintain and control the accounts receivable and accounts payable process and records.
- Receive, post, and deposit cash and check payments, maintain accounts receivable records, and reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Generate and distribute fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse payment for Real Property Tax, Property Insurance, Mortgage, and other property expenses.
- Prepare and file the State of Hawaii General Excise Tax (“G.E.T.” or “GET”) form on behalf of property owner.
- Assist property owner appointed auditors when necessary.
- Maintain all financial records and make available to property owner.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants. The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper. We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- We address property maintenance issues faster. We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.View Owner Statements